Mind Pharma provides training and workshops via Pharma Campus.
We provide the following courses and training to companies and individual professionals:
- Building regulatory dossiers for:
- New Drug Application (chemical, biological, OTC, narcotics, radioactive)
- Renewal, variations, dossier maintenance
- Health basket and reimbursement
- Biocides, hand hygiene and disinfectants registration
- Cosmetics applications
- Medical devices applications
- Corona virus test registration
- Medical Cannabis regulation
- Food supplements and Food additives
- Good Regulatory Practices (GRP)
- SOP guidance and writing
- Strategic thinking in regulatory
- Management of regulatory submissions
- Strategy workshops
- Market access
Course details: Registration of drugs and pharmaceuticals in Israel. Learning from our experience with the Ministry of Health.
Need more information? Contact us here.
Mind Pharma, managed by Shavit Fragman provides Appointed Pharmacist , Responsible Pharmacist – Qualified Person (QP) & batch release , Qualified Person Pharmacovigilance (QP-PV) , Market access and Market Insight support and Medical Director services.
We also support establishing quality assurance system management, writing SOPs, audits, mock audits, quality and technical agreements.